Luxury Lifestyle Weekend promises to be an elaborate affair where you can experience, exchange and engage with 80 brands across a slew of categories, namely art, automobiles, beauty and wellness, decor, fashion, jewellery, travel and hospitality, watches, wealth management and more. In its debut edition, the extravagant weekend will be held at Jio Gardens, Bandra Kurla Complex (BKC), Mumbai from March 9-11, dates you need to pencil into your calendar. Why? Read ahead for all the reasons why the Luxury Lifestyle Weekend is unmissable.
1) For the fashion fiends LLW is the place to get in on the latest sartorial trends of the season. Designer duo Rohit Gandhi and Rahul Khanna will be launching their Capsule Collection at the event. Couturiers Shantanu and Nikhil will create a sartorial representation of India in a modern context, in a salon style experience. City’s famed boutique Le Mill will display covetable pieces by Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Balmain, Celine and Valentino, that deserve a spot in your wardrobe.
2) For watch enthusiasts For watch lovers, LLW offers a view of watches from Christie’s vintage collections of Patek Philippe and Rolex. You can get a chance to interact with watch specialist Remy Julia, who is being flown down by Christie’s. You can even attend an exclusive watchmaking masterclass by Panerai.
3) For the gourmands Indulge in some of the finest meals of your life as famed chefs from across the country curate menus specially for Luxury Lifestyle Weekend. Vanika Choudhary brings her organic smoothie bowls, wholesome eats and more from Sequel Bistro & Juice Bar, Sequel. Aditi Dugar of Sage and Saffron and Masque fame will create Michelin-star worthy meals. Those with a sweet tooth, rejoice as LLW has a lot in store for you. Geneva’s Du Rhone Chocolatier is all set to make their India debut at the weekend. Besides this, foodies can expect a lot more at the LLW Café . The best part? Proceeds from the sales at the LLW Café will go to charity.
4) For music lovers LLW has a noteworthy line up of musicians and international bands participating at the weekend. From Europe’s leading swing bands Natty Congeroo and the Flames of Rhythm to The Revue that has performed for Arsenal FC and jazz performances, there’s lots in store for music enthusiasts.
5) For the party animals Don’t miss the French opening night by Atout France at the Luxury Lifestyle Weekend. During the Parisian-style soiree, expect a fashion show where an international band and DJ will set the tone for an unforgettable evening, as signature cocktails and hors d’oeuvres do the rounds.
For passes, visit In.bookmyshow.com 1 /9
Thursday, March 8 2018
5 reasons why Luxury Lifestyle Weekend should be on your weekend agenda